CALL FORSTUDENT MOBILITY
BETWEEN PROGRAMME COUNTRIES AND PARTNER COUNTRIES
Within the Program Erasmus+/KA1 HIGHER EDUCATION
Deadline for Preliminary Applications (“Declaration of Interest”):
15 October 2016
The Zhejiang Ocean University in the ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Student Mobilitywith the University of Pisa supported by the European Commission through the project 2015-1-IT02-KA107-014705 (2015-2017).
All MA students enrolled regularly in Zhejiang Ocean University in the following Subject Areas are eligible to present the Declaration of interest for the pre-selection:
AGRIFOODPRODUCTION AND AGROECOSYSTEM MANAGEMENT
FOOD BIOSAFETYAND QUALITY
PLANT ANDMICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGIES
COMPUTERSCIENCE AND NETWORKING
- Student mobility for studies for MA level students atthe University of Pisa
(study period: 6months)
Conditions to apply:
- Applicants must be active full-time students on a MA programme of Zhejiang Ocean University
- The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Pisa.
- Studies/Activities carried out during the mobility at the University of Pisa must be integrated into the applicant’s program/studies at the homeinstitution
- The University of Pisa will issue a transcript of records at the end of the study period.
- The study period at the University of Pisa must befully recognized by the home University in accordance with the terms laid down in the Learning Agreement.
- ERASMUS+ students do not have to pay tuition fees tothe University of Pisa.
- There will be opportunity to apply for social aidand/or support for people having disabilities or special needs.
- Applicants are considered full-time students of the sending institution also during the study period abroad.
The candidates will be selected on the basis ofpersonalmotivation, interculturalabilities, knowledge of English and academic excellence. (Among students withthe same level of academic excellence and language knowledge, the most disadvantaged student from a poor socio-economic background or a student with special needs will be selected).
The mobile students will be awarded a grant for travel cost and for subsistence and expenses during the period of stay in Pisa:
The amount of the grant for travel is a unit cost related to the distancebetween the place of origin and Pisa
Calculated with the EU Distance Calculator:
The total individual support to study in Pisa (850 EUR per month) is related to the duration of the mobility and will be defined in the grant agreement that the student/s selected will sign with the University of Pisa before their departure.
How to apply:
The University of Pisa hereby invites MA students enrolled in the partnerZhejiang Ocean University to present a“Declaration of Interest” in order to participate in the selection for the Erasmus international credit mobility. The “Declaration of Interest”, presented using the formincluded inAnnex 1of this Call,should be given to their own Erasmus Coordinator.
Documents to be submitted:
·Declaration of Interest;
Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses that the student have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grade she/she received.
BA degree certified by the home University
Language certificate (TOEFEL) or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
CV in English
Copy of an ID document (or passport)
The deadline for presenting the Declaration of Interest at the home Institution is 15 October 2016.
The first selected candidate for each mobility flow will complete his or her Application by preparing a formal Learning Agreement which includes descriptions of the activities to be carried out and of how these will be recognised by the sending Institution.The Learning Agreement will be furnished to the candidates by the Erasmus coordinator of the home university, who will assist them in completing it, so that it can be sent to the University of Pisa by 30October 2016.
The final approval by the University of Pisawill be announced by 30 November 2016.
CallPublished: September 2016
Annex 1: Declaration of Interest