Deadline for Preliminary Applications (“Declaration of Interest”): 5 February, 2016
Zhejiang Ocean University inthe ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Staff Mobility with the University of Pisa supported by the European Commission through theproject 2015-1-IT02-KA107-014705 (2015-2017).
All staffs enrolled regularly in the Zhejiang Ocean University, are eligible to present the Declaration of interest for the pre-selection.
Number of Grants and Activitiessupported
Totally two staffs can beselected to the programme, staff mobility at the University of Pisa:
- 1Staff Mobility for Teaching x 5 days (1 week including travel days) TotalTravel grant 1100; Individual support 980 EUR.
- 1 Staff Mobilityfor Training x 5 days (1 week including travel days) Total Travel grant 1100;Individual support 980 EUR.
Conditions to apply:
- Applicants must be active staff of Zhejiang Ocean University and familiar with English
- The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Pisa
- TheUniversity of Pisa will issue a certificate of teaching and training at the end of the mobility.
- ERASMUS+ staff do not need pay any fees tothe University of Pisa
- The University of Pisa will buy the ticket andmake the financial and logistic arrangements for the grantee
- The mobile staff will be awarded a grant for travel cost and for subsistence and expenses during the period of stay in Pisa:
The amount of the grant for travel is a unit cost related to the distance between the place of origin and Pisa
Calculated with the EU Distance Calculator:
The total individual support inPisa will be defined in the grant agreement that the staffs selected will signwith the University of Pisa before their departure.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities,knowledge of English.
- Teaching staff mobility must fit into existing teaching programmes, and consult on-line ECTS catalogue [https://www.unipi.it/index.php/university/itemlist/category/533]in order to be compatible with one or more courses taught in the University ofPisa.
How to apply:
The University of Pisa herebyinvites staffs enrolled in the partner Zhejiang Ocean University to present a“Declaration of Interest” in order to participate the selection for the Erasmusstaff mobility. The “Declaration of Interest”, presented using the formincluded in Annex 1 of this Call, should be given to their own Erasmus Coordinator.
Documents to be submitted withthe Declaration of Interest:
1) “Declaration of Interest”
2) CV in English
3) A draft mobility programme
4) English Language Certificate B2/ or ItalianLanguage certificate B2 (or a statement proving that the staff’s English (orItalian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
The statement can be based on the EuropeanLanguage Levels (CEFR) self evaluation grid available at:https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/resources/european-language-levels-cefr
5) Any other useful information
The deadline for presenting the Declaration of Interest (including amotivation letter, CV, and the other supporting documents.) at the home Institution is 5 February, 2016.
The first selected candidate for each mobility flow will complete his or her Application by preparing a formal Staff Agreement, which will be furnished to the candidates by the Erasmus coordinator of the home university, who will assist them in completingit, so that it can be sent to the University of Pisa by 15 February 2016.
Call Published: by Zhejiang Ocean University, 18 Januray, 2016
Annex1: Declaration of Interest